Monday, June 11, 2012

Three years of silence!

I was taking a look at all of my sites (I have a couple) reviewing what's there and what to do with everything essentially I was just trying to figure out if I wanted to continue them and I found this site my very first blog. Yes this little personal site is my first foray into blogging and its thrilling and exciting that I'm surprised it hasn't blossomed further. Before anyone comments on the self deprecating nature of my comments this is a sad little blog though it definitely doesn't need to be.

I realized that it's been about three years since I last wrote on here. Wow has a lot changed since I first wrote on this blog and even since I wrote my last post. This site is also over 7 years old which is long; the world was so different when i started it.

Its strange when a simple blog can spur a whole litany of thoughts and musings about what has and what hasn't happened. Three years ago I was a new father just barely getting any sleep with a newborn in the house (well mostly newborn). Now she's running around like a maniac driving us to distraction. I miss having this venting spot... and the reality is I never lost it I just got absorbed in everything else in my life.

I'm not sure what to do with this little site because I want to keep it but I'm not sure what to write; though I'm sure if I started writing again I could definitely come up with things. Its just not really the same site as before. Maybe the idea will be to just start writing?

I don't get a lot of traffic on here (for obvious reasons) and maybe I should take advantage of that and just write what comes to mind? Most of it won't be exciting but at least it will get me writing again.