Monday, September 18, 2006

One of those days!

I haven't posted in a few days, mostly because I've been busy and didn't have anything really all that relevant to write about. I've been trying to keep work at work and everything else outside of that. I played my first game of the new hockey season last night and we won though barely. I felt like I played like absolute shit but I guess it wasn't that bad since a few people did comment that I played ok/well. Regardless of that I ended up rather tired this morning which is never a fun way to wake up. But I did.

Since then I've just managed to become more and more frustrated by work; there is so much politiking here that it's just down right distracting. I'm asked to look into something but I'm getting blocked and redirected by another staff member who is one of the people who asked me to look into this. Seriously, if you ask me to do something then leave me the fuck alone to do it!

*sigh* I guess I'm just frustrated because of the stupidty of a lot of things I've seen around here. I'm almost tempted to start looking for another job or at the very least start prepping for a departure in the not too distant future (say 6 months or so). I don't know... I just don't know. I do know that this frustration isn't a happy thing and it's stressful... when it really shouldn't be stressful at all.

Labels: